Monday, February 14, 2011

MDS Monday #1


Hello Friends,

Welcome to MDS Monday.  Every Monday I will share a creation I made using My Digital Studio.  Our Coordinator, Brandy has sent us a list of the challenges for the upcoming weeks and of course today is a Valentine's Card.

Very basic card to start off with today.  I used the 6x6 card layout and chose Crumb Cake Card Stock for the base.  Some simple layering of Chocolate Chip and Very Vanilla.  I used the Full Heart Punch using Riding Hood Red to fill it.  I used the "Love You" stamp and added a Chocolate Chip brad on each side of the sentiment.

I added some Riding Hood Red Grosgrain Ribbon.  I used two strips to give some depth and added a bow using the same color.  Just for a twist, I added a brad.

For a little background depth, I used the zig zag. 

Be sure to come over to my house on Thursday evening for a MDS class where you will learn some basic and simple tricks to get you going on a myriad of projects.

Click here to learn more about My Digital Studio.  If you have the program already, go to http://www.mydigitalstudio.net/ to learn much more.

To shop online 24/7 - Click here

Click here to see what the rest of the team came up with. Fabulous ideas :)

Have a wonderful day!

No comments: