Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Utah Divas International Color Challenge #25

Hello Friends,

Time for this weeks Utah Divas International Color Challenge.  These challenges are really good for me as I am putting colors together I would never dream of and using colors that I don't use very often if at all these days.  It's great to see what the rest of the team come up with too.

The colors, yet again were not my favorites and it really was a challenge.
Here they are!

I used Basic Gray for my base color. The next two layers, So Saffron and Very Vanilla were punched with the Scallop Border punch. This is the first time I have used my Aviary Stamp Set.
Stamped the images and added some ribbon.  Very quick card to put together.  I used Perfect Plum for the cage and Rich Razzleberry for the stand. Look at the cute 'hello' stamp.  Perfect size for the Tag punch. The Tiny Tags is a perfect set for cute sayings to be used on all your projects, including the Simply Adorned Jewelry.

Stamp Sets - Aviary, Tiny Tags
Card Stock - Basic Gray, So Saffron, Very Vanilla,
Classic Ink - Rich Razzleberry, Perfect Plum, Tempting Turquoise, Basic Gray
Accessories - Scallop Border Punch, Linen Thread, Rich Razzleberry 1/8" Taffeta Ribbon, 1/16" Handheld Circle Punch, Jewelry Tag Punch

Shop online 24/7 - Click Here



Give it a try!  See what you come up with using this weeks colors.
Click here to see what the rest of the team came up with!

Have a wonderful day.

No comments: