Thursday, February 17, 2011

Season of Friendship Valentine

Hello Friends,

This card was made for my Mom for Valentine's Day!  When my Dad was alive, he used to send my Mom a card every year and he wrote:
"Will you be my VALentine?" (My Mom's name is Val :) and he would write Love from ?  It really was so cute.

The stamp set "Season of Friendship" was perfect to stick the cute little hearts to. I just love the Red glimmer paper.  So many uses for it - without any mess.

Stamp Set - Season of Friendship
Card Stock - Real Red, Whisper White
Classic Ink - Soft Suede, Real Red
Accessories - Real Red Taffeta Ribbon, Red Glimmer Paper, Small Heart Punch, Stampin' Dimensionals, Snail Adhesive



Click here to shop online 24/7

Have a wonderful day!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love the use of hearts as leaves - and what a treasured memory about Valentine's Day.

Hugs, M