Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Utah Divas International Color Challenge #2


Hello Friends,

Week 2 of our Utah Divas International Color Challenge.  I cannot remember the last time I used Regal Rose and So Saffron.   Chocolate Chip and Real Red are pretty much staples in my creative world.

This was the color challenge picture. (Remember we don't use the picture as inspiration - we use the colors).  It has been a while since I have used "Things I Love Stamp Set.  All it took was for me to see the 'shoe' :)


Stamp Set - Things I Love

Card Stock - Chocolate Chip, Regal Rose, Very Vanilla
Classic Ink - Chocolate Chip, Real Red, So Saffron
Accessories - 1-1/4" and 1 3/8" circle punches, White Organza Ribbon made into Chocolate Chip. See below*


Next month, I am starting a class for Teenagers and a class for Kids.  This card will be one that the Teenagers will be making.  Here is the inside of the card. *The Teenagers are going to love making this white ribbon 'turn into Chocolate Chip :)  Simply swipe the white ribbon over the Chocolate Chip Classic Ink Pad using a stampin' sponge. (Remember to let it dry before putting it on your card.)


Things I Love 115229 - Price: $15.95 - Set Quantity: 6 

The main loves of any woman's life are simple: shopping, new shoes, and chocolate! But most of all, show the loved ones in your life that you love them more than chocolate with the darling images from the Things I Love set.


Remember if you sign up to become a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator you will receive a FREE Greenhouse Gala tote and a "Eat Chocolate" Stamp Set from the upcoming Occasions Mini Catalog.
Contact me at maxstamps@yahoo.com or call me on 801 897-0429 for more information.

Be sure to check out my fellow Divas creations by visiting www.utahdivasinternational.blogspot.com

Have a wonderful day!

No comments: