Monday, September 20, 2010

How about a FREE stamp set?

Hello Friends,

My husband Lance, asked me to 'come look at this'.  I went to the porch and here is our view.  Fire in the mountains.  Many of our friends have been evacuated already.   I have my bag ready for an emergency.

I just got back today from a fabulous weekend in Saint George, Southern Utah.  The weather was gorgeous as always.  I LOVE the heat.  I attended our 'Fall' Regional Seminar this past Saturday.  I always enjoy Stampin' Up!'s events.  I learn so much, see so much and of course see many friends and make new ones. 

I was so excited when they announced that if we as Demonstrators (who attended the Regional) recruit someone before October 3rd, both the Demonstrator and the recruit receive a stamp set for FREE!  The stamp set will be featured in our upcoming Occasions Mini Catalog and it was a set with Chocolate stamps and sayings ! WOOHOO! 

Gwen who I mentioned in a post last week is going to sign up so I am doubly excited.  She is on a cruise this week so I look forward to letting her know that not only will she earn the Greenhouse Gala Tote (Click here to read about it) but she will receive a FREE stamp set too.   I am going to send Gwen and anyone else who signs up during this time a pack of 6 different cards as a "Welcome to my team" gift.  Look at the card that was waiting for me when I got back. 

This made my day!  How sweet.  Gwen sent a card to thank me.  Yet another wonderful friend Stampin' Up! has brought into my life.  This is the stamp set I received for FREE for attending Regionals.  "Day of Gratitude".  More samples that we made using this set to follow.

If you are thinking about becoming a Demonstrator, NOW is the time :) Click here for more information.

To sign up simply click on the above link and click on Join Now for the online application and enter stamptothemax as the recruiters authorization password.

Click here to shop online 24/7

Have a wonderful day!

2 comments:

Selene Kempton said...

Wow.. those fires look horrible Max.. Please keep me posted if you or anyone needs any assistance. No news is good news (((rubbah hugs)))

Maxine Conrad said...

Thank you so much my friend. We have much to be grateful for :) Love ya girl x