Monday, September 27, 2010

Midnight Make and Take - Nap Time

Hello Friends,

My good friend at work, Rett Christensen came over to my desk today and said "Max, did you see you are on the Cruise highlights on the Stampin' Up! website?"  I told him I hadn't so went to check them out.  Awwwwwww just look at this :)  This is a picture of my FABULOUS friend, Dawn Griffith and I.  We were at the Midnight Make and Takes and we were the FIRST there.  We were so excited (and I didn't want to fall asleep before midnight) so we got there early.  That has a lot to do with my OCD and anxiety disorder when it comes to time.  I just CANNOT be late to anything.

To check out more pictures of the Midnight Make 'n' Takes - click here.

Would you like to earn a fabulous trip for 2?  2012 - We are going on an all expense paid trip to Disneyworld.  I would love you to join us.  Sign up to become a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator today -that is your first step :) 

Look at the wonderful tote that can be yours free if you sign up before October 13th.  Sign up before October 2nd and you will also receive a FREE stamp set - "Eat Chocolate"


To shop online 24/7 - Click here


No comments: