Saturday, September 18, 2010

The real Santa

Hello Friends,

Yesterday I went to lunch with a wonderful friend, Joann Wiemers.  She is just the cutest.  We have been planning to get together for a while and it finally happened.  We went to 'Ruby Tuesday' and we both had the fabulous salad bar.  I was thrilled when Joann gave me this card.  It was her swap at Founders Circle.  She told me to sprinkle some dazzlin' diamonds on Santa's hat and beard.  Doesn't this Santa remind you of the 'REAL' Santa Claus?
AND.......Joann bought me the cutest earrings - so very thoughtful.

It was great to see Kayleigh......of course! 

Tuachan was awesome!  We got to see TARZAN and it was totally amazing.  I really enjoyed it.

Have a wonderful weekend! I will be back Monday :)

Click here to shop online 24/7



No comments: