Thursday, September 9, 2010

Beautiful Items made with Stampin' Up! Fabric

Hello Friends,

Yesterday my post was about FABRIC.  When I saw these fabulous projects posted on the Stampin' Up! website, I just smiled from ear to ear.  I absolutely LOVE them.  My Mom bought me a sewing machine over 10 years ago when I lived in England and I gasped when I took off the gift wrap and saw it.  Not because I was delighted but I because I had no clue how to use one or what to do with it.  I took some sewing lessons back in High School and by the time I had threaded the 'monster' the class was over :))

Who knows???? I couldn't create cards or scrapbook pages before I became a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator and learned how....so I can NEVER say NEVER, right? I have been told that you don't need to be a 'sewer' to make pretty projects using our Fabric and with the help of my favorite toy - the BIG SHOT, I may just start having lots of fun.

Here are some more projects that were posted - Check out this fabulous Big Shot Die to help you create awesome projects and cards.
Tasteful Trim Bigz Die 120893  Price: $42.95


Never be without the perfect trim for fabric and paper projects again! Our Tasteful Trim Bigz XL Die allows you to create custom edges and borders with any kind of material any time you need it. Includes scallops, rick rack, and pinking designs--you’ve got a fantastic variety of classic options for all your projects.


■ Bigz XL Die


■ 6"x 13-3/4"


■ Use with Extended Cutting Pads


■ Trim and border shapes for accenting your fabric and other paper crafting projects


■ Designed for use with fabric, paper, card stock, and more





Look at this beautiful purse! I WANT it :)
Click here to shop online 24/7 and don't forget about the Clearance Rack !  Click here to check it out.

Have a wonderful day!

No comments: