Monday, September 6, 2010

Gratitude


Hello Friends,

Hope you have had a wonderful weekend.  I have had a fabulous time.  Our daughter, Kayleigh who left for college just 3 weeks ago, surprised us all by coming home for the weekend.  What an awesome treat.  I haven't had much time to stamp (like I had planned :) so todays project is a beautiful card that was posted on the Stampin' Up! website.

Many people worry about becoming a Demonstrator as they are concerned about their creativity!  That was my major concern.  I hadn't stamped before and really was worried I wouldn't be able to create anything worth looking at.  I was pleasantly surprised.  There are so many resources to help us.  If you are interested in becoming a Demonstrator, contact me for more information.  Click here to see what you will receive FREE if you sign up (Sept 1 - Oct 18th.)

Be sure to sign up for my Card Class in October.  We will be using this fabulous stamp set "Day of Gratitude".  More details to come soon!

Decorative leaf images are often reminiscent of the fall when the natural world is a frenzy of earthy colors and smells. The folksy images in this set look almost like they were hand carved in a New England wood shop, evoking the most nostalgic feelings of the Thanksgiving season. Adorn your thank you cards and table settings this year with these images to help create cozy, down home memories for your loved ones. Available both in wood-mount and clear-mount.

Click here to shop online 24/7

Click here to check out the Clearance Rack.

Have a wonderful day!

No comments: