Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Cards from a friend

Hello Friends,

I was so excited when I heard that BETH NEMENZ who is in my second level (She signed up under Edie Bunting who is in my first level) was a Rising Star. A Rising Star is a demonstrator who exceeds other demonstrators in their very fist FULL year with Stampin' Up!

I got to meet Beth this past weekend and I felt I had known her for years.  LOVE it when you meet someone and instantly there is a connection.  Beth gave me these 4 beautiful cards.  LOVE them.

There are some stamp sets that you LOVE and some not so much. It is often when I see something created by another Demonstrator, you begin to like it.  This is the case with "Awash with Flowers".  I told Beth that this was the best card I had seen using this set.  LOVE it.
It was so great to meet Beth.  I KNOW she would have had a fantastic time.

Click here to shop online 24/7

Don't forget to check out the Clearance Rack

Interested in becoming a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator?  You will receive a FREE Greenhouse Gala Tote and a FREE "Eat Chocolate" stamp set if you sign up before October 3rd.  E-mail me at maxstamps@yahoo.com or call me 801 897-0429 for more information.

Have a wonderful day!



No comments: