Thursday, February 23, 2012

Stationery Sets - Kit in the Mail

Hello Friends,

Since being a small child, I have always loved stationery.  I have a ton of cute writing pads, matching paper and envelopes and usually hoard most of it :)

I wanted to create stationery that I could make a lot of (and use:) and came up with this.  Basic Black and Whisper White or Very Vanilla are my favorite combination for a stylish color combination. 

I used the Finial Press Embossing Folder and the adorable "Labels Framelits". Used the "M" from the Alphabet Simple Letters and added 2 pearls.  (You can see why the Big Shot is my favorite product of all :) 
Just look how elegant the back of the envelope is.  Again - the Big Shot :) I used the Adorning Accents Edgelits from the Occasions Mini Catalog along with the Adorning Accents Embossing Folder.  What a stylish finish - perfect for home-made stationery.

Would you like your own stationery set?  Great for you or a great gift for a friend.


E-mail me at maxstamps@yahoo.com letting me know your favorite color combination and the combination you would like and I will put a sample together for you and then you can decide how many you would like me to make.

Option 1 - 10 Cards with envelopes $15
Option 2 - 15 Cards with envelopes $20
Option 3 - 20 Cards with envelopes $25

Add $5 for shipping or you can arrange pick up if you live local.


Payment options : Send check to:

Maxine Conrad
2487 W 12875 S
Riverton, UT 84065

Credit Card - Call 801 897-0429 with details

Paypal - maxstamps@yahoo.com

Place a $50 order online and you can choose a Sale-A-Bration item - Click here for details. I will mail you 5 cards and envelopes for FREE.

Click here to shop online 24/7


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

great set of cards!

hugs, m