Thursday, February 9, 2012

Stampin' Day!

Hello Friends,

Every so often we are invited to attend "Stampin' Day" here at work.  We have the opportunity to make a card or a project.
Yesterday I had a HUGE migraine that lasted the entire day (hence no post from me yesterday :( so I was unable to make this cute project.  My friend Julie surprised me by making it for me so when I came into work this morning - it was sitting right here on my desk.  THANK YOU JULIE.


Here is the insert which is in the pockets.

Have you had a chance to download the My Digital Studio Express for FREE (30 day trial).  Click here if you haven't. (US Residents only)

Be sure to join http://www.mydigitalstudio.net/ - Great place to learn!

Click here to shop online 24/7

Have a wonderful day!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

how fun! sorry to hear about the migraine...

hugs, m