Saturday, February 25, 2012

Saturday Sale

Hello Friends,

Each week (Saturday) for the time being, I am going to post items that I have for sale.  These items are Stampin' Up! products that have retired.  Today I have some SIZZIX dies for sale. 

These dies are just $10 EACH.  You will pay the cost of shipping to you or if you live local, you can arrange pick up.


CLEAR FLOWER

FLOWER LAYERS


Decorative Accents


Tulipe


Hearts & Brackets


Card, Telephone & Address

These dies are in excellent condition.  Please e-mail me at maxstamps@yahoo.com with any questions or if you would like to purchase them.  You can pay by cash (if you live local) or Credit Card, Paypal or check if you will require your purchase being shipped to you.

Click here to purchase Stampin' Up! product online 24/7 thru my online store.

Have a wonderful day!

No comments: