Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Stampin' Up! Tote and Holiday Mini


Hello Friends,



If you have ever thought about joining Stampin' Up!, September would be a great time. Sign up anytime in September and you will receive this cute tote FREE.


WOW! This is so exciting as not only is the starter kit just $175, *previously was $199* but you will receive this tote too. So many wonderful reasons to join my team.  Contact me today to learn more about being a Demonstrator for the BEST company ever.

Today is the start of a brand new Mini Catalog - our HOLIDAY Mini.  It is absolutely fabulous.  Click here to see it online. If you don't have your own copy of this, please let me know.  I will be happy to put one in the mail for you.  Would you like to be on my e-mail list to hear about my specials?  Contact me today.

Shop online 24/7 by clicking here.

Click here to see what is in the Clearance Rack - Awesome deals.

Have a wonderful day !

No comments: