Saturday, September 25, 2010

October Scrapbook Class



Hello Friends,

Happy Saturday!  Are you behind with scrapbooking your treasured memories?  Not sure where to start?  Look no further.  Every 3rd Tuesday of the month, we meet and make a 12x12 double page layout. This spread is what we will make at our October class. Have at least 6 of you friends sign up for this class and you will get to make your layout for FREE. 

Interested in coming to class?  Contact me for more information.  Live too far away or cannot make it? - NO problem - ask about my pages in the mail.

I have a few spots available for my card class this coming Wednesday (Sept 29th) - Normally the last Tuesday of every month but it is my sons birthday on Tuesday. Contact me for more details. Not in the area/Cannot make it? - No problems ask about cards in the mail :)



Interested in becoming a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator? You will receive a FREE Greenhouse Gala Tote and a FREE "Eat Chocolate" stamp set if you sign up before October 3rd. E-mail me at maxstamps@yahoo.com or call me 801 897-0429 for more information.


Have a wonderful weekend :)

1 comment:

Mary Fish said...

Yes, I'm very interested in coming to your class. My photos are sitting in boxes. Can you please pick me up? LOL. This is such a great idea (the scrapping group) and I love the layout. Hugs, M