Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Spooky Scrapbook Page

Hello Friends,

I planned on spending my whole weekend making projects until Kayleigh, my college student surprised us all.  I was able to sneak just a few minutes in my stamp room and that is all it took to come up with this FUN page.  This literally took approximately 10 minutes to create.
On page of the Stampin' Up! Idea Book & Catalog you will see a pack of "" Designer Series Paper.  I took one of the sheets out the pack "Wicked Fun Speciality" adhered it to a 12x12 Basic Black Card Stock.  (This gives the sheet a firm backing for the sake of scrapbooking.)  The hard work was done.  All I had to do was add more 'fun.'

I cut out two 4 1/4" x 6 1/4" Basic Black Card Stock for the photo mats.  I used the Photo Corners punch to punch out two Cajun Craze corners.  I ran these through my Big Shot using the "Spider Web" Embossing Folder which can be found in the Holiday Mini.

I cut out a Scallop Envelope using Basic Black Card Stock and ran it through the Big Shot using the same Embossing Folder.  I added some Old Olive Ribbon (as I did on the Photo mats too.) and stamped "Have a Wicked Halloween" on Rich Razzleberry Card Stock in Basic Black ink and then punched out with the Curly Label Extra Large Punch.  I added some Cajun Craze Card Stock which I will use for journaling.

I stamped some bats and spider web using Basic Black to the page.  Once I have added the pictures, the cute witches hat and adorable boots will add that extra touch.

Card Stock:  Basic Black, Rich Razzleberry, Cajun Craze
Designer Series Paper: Wicked Fun Speciality
Classic Ink: Basic Black
Stamp Set: Wicked Cool
Embellishments: 5/8" Grosgrain Ribbon/Old Olive
Punch: Curly Label Extra Large
Big Shot & Dies: Spider Web Embossing Folder, Scallop Envelope

How about catching up with your Scrapbooking?  What about 'starting' your Scrapbooking? Contact me for information on my Scrapbooking Classes - maxstamps@yahoo.com or 801 897-0429


Click here to shop online 24/7

Do you have your own copy of the Holiday Mini? If not, e-mail me at maxstamps@yahoo.com to request one.  For now check it out online.

Click here to check out the Clearance Rack !

Have a wonderful day!

No comments: