Thursday, September 16, 2010

Spooky Sweet Treat Cups

Hello Friends,

Today I am heading out to St George (Southern Utah) for the weekend.  I have never traveled so much since I became a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator and I just LOVE it ! We have our Regional Seminar there this weekend and I am thrilled.  I have been looking forward to it for a while now.  I am sure I will get to see some of my peeps who are down there enjoying Founders Circle :)

I believe this is the FIRST year I have been kinda excited about Halloween!  I know - that is so shocking for many of you ! :) I love Halloween for the cutesy costumes but I have never been a lover of the witches, goblins, gooks, spooks and SCREAM outfits......
I am pretty convinced it is Stampin' Up!'s fabulous projects that have caused the excitement. 

This cute little project was whipped up in literally minutes.  I thought they would be fun for my 6 and 4 year old kiddos to give to their buddies.  I love the 4"x4" cards.  How about those Sweet Treat Cups? (116802)  - Price: $2.95


Do you know the secret for making absolutely irresistible cards? Add treats! It's a snap to do with our Sweet Treat cups. Fill a Sweet Treat cup with goodies and adhere it to the card. You can also purchase Sweet Treat padded envelopes to hold your creations.


■ 2-1/4" diameter including self-adhesive base


■ Cup fits through 1-3/4" hole, so it's sized to work with our 1-3/4" Circle punch


■ Approximately 1/2" deep


■ 12 clear, molded cups per package


■ Food-safe

First I started with Cajun Craze Card Stock.  Then I ran the Basic Black Card Stock through the Big Shot using the Embossing Folder.  I even ran the Basic Black Satin Ribbon through also.  LOVE it!!!  I punched out a circle using the 1-3/4" Circle Punch put some candy corn in the Sweet Treat Cup, put it in the punched out hole and adhered it to the Cajun Craze Card Stock.  I stamped the Spooky from the Wicked Cool Stamp Set onto Cajun Craze Card Stock and punced it out using the Modern Label Punch.

Wicked Cool Stamp Set - I am just LOVING this set :)


Click here to shop online 24/7

Have a wonderful day!


No comments: