Monday, January 3, 2011

You take the cake!

Hello Friends,
Last August I went to Canada (my first visit) to Alicia Ryckman's downline event.  I often think of it and the wonderful people I met there.  It was a very brief visit but one I will treasure.

One of Alicia's downline, Lisa C showed us all a bunch of spinner cards and although I had made them before, it was so fun to see the many creations she came up with.  It was a good refresher course too as I had not made them for such a long time.

If you want to read about my fun trip to Canada, click here


Tomorrow you will be able to order from the Occasions Mini Catalog. You will be able to see it online but if you would prefer your own copy, please e-mail me at maxstamps@yahoo.com and I will promptly get one in the mail to you.

Have a wonderful day!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

So cute!!! I love it!!!

Mary Fish said...

delicious . . . I'm so nutso about cupcakes. hugs, m