Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Utah Divas International Color Challenge #18

Hello Friends,

This card is dedicated to all of you today - I often refer to people as 'friend'.  Even if I don't know them very well, I use this term.  In my world, you an never have too many friends.  Speaking of which, I am getting ready to leave for the airport.  I am heading to Nashville for our annual Leadership.  I will get to see many friends at this event.  I am so excited.  Before I head to the airport, I am heading out to buy some new shoes - as you know "You can never have too many pairs of shoes!!!"   The same goes for stamps.

"Greenhouse Garden" is a stamp set I have had for a LONG time because I love the thought of flowers and gardens and spring....especially now :) GO away cold !!
I used the set for this weeks Utah Divas International Color Challenge - obviously thinking of warm weather :) So to all of you reading today, my friends I was thinking of you when I used the "Friends" sentiment from the 'You're a Gem' stamp set from the Occasions Mini Catalog.

Here are the colors we were given to use this week.

What wonderful colors.  I am not a fan of Perfect Plum, but put that with Concord Crush and Always Artichoke and Very Vanilla - wonderful. 
It has been a long time since I have used the '2 step stampin' technique - Click here to learn more.

Stamp Set - Greenhouse Garden
Card Stock - Very Vanilla
Classic Ink - Pale Plum, Concord Crush, Always Artichoke
Accessories - Pearls

Greenhouse Garden 113824  - Price: $25.95
The floral images in the Greenhouse Garden stamp set create the perfect blossoms for your springtime projects. Pair them with any greeting set to make a card for any occasion.  Set Quantity: 10




To shop online 24/7 - Click here

Click here to see what the rest of the Design Team came up with!

Have a wonderful day! I will chat with you from Nashville :)

No comments: