Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Utah Divas International Color Challenge #17

Hello Friends,

Time for another Utah Divas International Color Challenge.  I am just loving these challenges.  It is great to put together colors that you wouldn't normally do so.  The Occasions Mini Catalog is available to order from starting today.  It is fabulous.  Be sure to let me know if you would like me to mail one to you.

One of my friends told me she would like to make some cards but not use stamps.  I thought that was almost unbelievable that she didn't want to use stamps but hey no problems.  You can make cards without stamps and without ink! The challenge for me was not using ribbon either as I seem to use ribbon with everything.

 This card is a 6x6 size and features the new Big Shot Die - Fun Flowers. I used the Elegant Bouquet Embossing Folder and added some of the pearls.  I cannot use enough of those things.....LOVE them.  I used some Stampin' Dimensionals to add the flower and along with some layered card stock, the card was done.  I added some Very Vanilla card stock to the middle of the card.  Makes the inside look very elegant plus easier to write on and be able to see the writing ;)   As there isn't a sentiment on this card, it makes it easy to send whenever you wish for whatever you need.

Here are the colors we were given for this weeks challenge!

Products used -
Card Stock: Chocolate Chip, Marina Mist, Very Vanilla, Pear Pizzazz
Accessories: Big Shot, Fun Flowers Bigz L Die, Elegant Bouquet Embossing Folder, Pearls, Stampin Dimensionals, Snail Adhesive


Click here to see what the rest of the Design Team came up with.
To shop online 24/7, Click Here

Have a wonderful day!

No comments: