Saturday, January 22, 2011

Imagine the Possibilities

Hello Friends,

Hard to believe I have been home from Leadership a week already.  One of my wonderful SAMee's and friends, Joann Wiemers from TN made me this adorable gift.  She used one of the clear mount stamp cases.   This is a treasured gift that is for sure. 
Here is the inside

Look how cute this is!  Joann added some of her handmade cards. 

I LOVE Stampin' Up! products and selling something you love comes very naturally for me.  The best thing, hands down about this business is the friendships that are formed.  Joann happens to be one of the most dearest women I have met because of my passion for Stampin' Up!


Joann was at Founders Circle this past year and I was visiting my daughter Kayleigh who is at college.  I couldn't miss the opportunity to visit with Joann.

Click here to shop online 24/7 

Have a wonderful day!



No comments: