Saturday, January 29, 2011

Guest Stamper - Elizabeth Harris

Hello Friends,

Here is the swap card that my fabulous team member and friend, Elizabeth Harris made for our downline event.
Elizabeth lives in Florida and obviously cannot attend our meetings.  She participated in our swap.  I always love Elizabeth's creativity.
Loved the colors used for this card.  The Framed Tulips Textured Impressions Embossing Folder Die in the Occasions Mini is a MUST have.

Visit Elizabeth's blog by clicking here :)

Don't miss out on all the fabulous goodies available in the Occasions Mini Catalog.  Contact me at maxstamps@yahoo.com for your own copy or click here to see it online.

Click here to shop online 24/7

Have a wonderful day!

2 comments:

France Martin said...

Check my blog at http://www.frenchiestamps.com/2011/01/stylish-blogger-award.html you got a award waiting for you!

Unknown said...

Beautiful! Nice job ;)

I love that embossing folder!!! Have a great week friends!