Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Happy and Crazy - that's US :)

Hello Friends,

This was my last night in Nashville.  We went to "Old Hickory" restaurant and had an absolutely amazing steak.  I am glad it was amazing as it was $40 - JUST for the steak :)  These gals absolutely ROCK. I loved being with them and they made me feel like a Queen, ESPECIALLY my room-mate Jenny - the beautiful gal wearing black in the middle front of the picture.

Believe it or not, we can be rather a crazy bunch.  Didn't think you would believe me :)

Love and miss these gals :) The crazy one on the left of the back row - well there is no getting away from her! I have to live with her :)


Sale-A-Bration starts next Tuesday (25th) - if you are interested in becoming a Demonstrator whether as a business or just for the discount on the most fabulous products, let me know.  I would love you to join my team and spend time with crazy girls like these :)  The Starter Kit will be 15% off and you will receive an extra $50 of product on top of $310 worth of product ALL for $148.75.  You pay your state sales tax but it is FREE shipping.

Contact me for more details - maxstamps@yahoo.com

Click here to shop online 24/7

Have a wonderful day!

No comments: