Monday, August 23, 2010

Home again

Hello Friends,

What a fabulous weekend I had! The girls I met in Canada were truly awesome.  I am so physically worn out but it was so worth it to go and visit with Alicia Ryckman and her team.  I didn't know Alicia too well and I am so grateful she asked me to go and be a Motivational Speaker at her event. I have made a friend for life and we discussed how Stampin' Up! has brought so many friends in to our lives. 

Alicia, her husband Jim and daughter Mikayla could not have made me feel more welcome - (especially Mikayla who gave up her bed for me for the night - and it was very comfortable. Thank you Mikayla.)  They did everything they could to make me feel welcome.  What a cute family :)

Alicia's team has a great leader and Alicia has a great team.  These gals made me feel so welcome and loved.  They were so friendly and I loved being with them.  I shared some ideas, tips and suggestions for their business and of course......my good ole' British humor :)

The card featured above was made by Alicia.  Isn't it beautiful.  LOVE IT :)  Love those adorable flowers.


Next month I head back to Detroit for another fabulous Demonstrator's event - Laurie Krauss.

If you have ever considered being a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator or are interested in hearing about it - be sure to e-mail me or call me.  I would love you to join my team.  Click here for more details.

Here is what you will get in your Starter kit along with some cards made using product in the kit.  (Put together by one of the fabulous ladies at the event)

Have a wonderful day!

1 comment:

Mary Fish said...

Beautiful shimmering roses. What a treat! Hugs, M