Monday, January 10, 2011
Last Saturday was such an awesome day with my team. We each made a swap for everyone who attended to make. I came home with some fabulous ideas. This card was the swap I made. I am really liking using Very Vanilla. It gives a card a crisp, elegant look. As most of you know, the BIG SHOT is my favorite 'pal'. I use it so often and I never grow tired of it.
Here are the products I used:
1) Vintage Wallpaper Embossing Folder for the layer of Very Vanilla
2) Pretty in Pink Satin Ribbon
3) Fun Flowers die using Pretty in Pink and Very Vanilla Card Stock. I ran the flowers through the Big Shot again using the Perfect Polka Dots Embossing Folder
4) Vanilla Rosettes from the Occasions Mini Catalog - LOVE these
5) "Friend" stamp from the "You're a Gem" stamp set in the Occasions Mini
6) Pearls - I cannot use these enough
7) Modern Label Punch
8) Pretty in Pink Classic Ink Pad
9) Stampin' Dimensionals
10) Snail Adhesive
I will be posting the rest of the swaps over the next few days along with news from Nashville - Stampin' Up! Leadership begins with Manager's Reception on Wednesday evening.
Click here to shop online 24/7 - Have you checked out the Clearance Rack lately? Click here
Have a wonderful day!