Monday, August 29, 2011

Shelli and I

Hello Friends,

What a fabulous weekend I have just had.  The Regional in Henderson, NV happens to be my most favorite regional I have ever attended.  We had so much fun.  The Regional was held in a beautiful resort at Lake Las Vegas.  Lisa, Julie and I rented a suite and there was a doorbell!  Oh my goodness, I just loved it and couldn't resist ringing it at every opportunity :) 

It is always wonderful to see Shelli.  She is such an amazing person and I just couldn't resist asking her to have a picture taken with me. 

I was asked to be a Workshop WOW presenter and although I am very 'extrovert', I really was nervous.  I felt it went well and I really did enjoy sharing a fun WOW with my fellow demonstrators.  I did say I would post a tutorial today showing my WOW but after an exhausting weekend, I didn't get a chance to put a tutorial together.  I promise I will have one up before the week is out.

More pictures coming :)

The Summer Mini ends on Wednesday.  Check it out and be sure to order any product you may want - before it is too late.  Click here to view!

Sept 1 - The Holiday Mini starts! Be sure to let me know if you would like me to send you a copy!

Click here to shop online 24/7

Have a wonderful day!

No comments: