Thursday, August 11, 2011

Guest Stamper - Artisan Award Winner, Heather Summers

Hello Friends,

Thank you so much for your patience with me!  I have had a fabulous vacation in England.  My internet time was limited and I didn't have one single stampin' supply with me so now I am eager to get back to stampin' and of course, blogging!

I am excited to share a card made by the very talented 'Heather Summers'.  Heather is the #1 Demonstrator in Canada (2011/12) and also an Artisan Award winner.  This card is one that was submitted by Heather.  It took her many hours to complete and when you see the inside of the card, you will understand why :)  I am excited to work with Heather this year.  I have been assigned as her Business Development Advisor.

Ready!!! Here is the inside :)

Is this incredible, or what?  Can you imagine a new Mom receiving this card? 
If you are interested in coming to my monthly card classes or receiving a kit in the mail, please e-mail me at maxstamps@yahoo.com for more information.

Click here to shop online 24/7

Have a wonderful day!

No comments: