Monday, August 1, 2011

7th Anniversary - Special Offer

Hello Friends,

Just one week left of my vacation here in England.  I am having a blast with my family and friends here but really missing my family and friends at home.

I don't want you to miss out while I am gone so be sure to check out my online store at http://www.stampwithmax2.stampinup.net/ During the month of August you get a free pack of Designer Series Paper when you buy 3. 

7 years ago, I received my Stampin' Up! starter kit.  I have loved every minute ever since.  To celebrate my 7th anniversary, here is the deal !!!
Place an online order to be eligible for one of the following -

1)  Spend between $50-$99 and choose one item for 25% off

2) Spend $100 and you can choose any item from the catalog for 50% off

3)  Spend over $150, receive the full hostess benefits and receive 20% off the full order.  Ask your family/friends if they would like to buy anything and combine all orders.

Once you have placed your order, e-mail me and we will work out the details for the offers.

This offer is good throughout August and is only available for online orders.

Click here to start shopping

Have a wonderful day!

No comments: