Thursday, April 21, 2011

Love & Care

Hello Friends,

When I got home from work today there was a box on the porch left by one of my favorite people - The UPS guy :)  I brought the 'goodies' into my stamp room and my kiddos said "Let's make Grandma a card".  As they have 2 Grandma's, we had to make 2 cards :)

I cut the card stock and the ribbon and after getting the stamps and ink ready, they got to work. I guided them the best I could. Olivia just loved the cute leaf stamp :) What a cute card made by such cute kids for such cute Grandmas :)

This stamp set - "LOVE & CARE" will be available as a Level 2 Hostess Set beginning May 1.  Be sure to e-mail me at maxstamps@yahoo.com or call me on 801 897-0429 to book your workshop.  You will have the chance to earn this fabulous set for FREE in your choice of either wood mount or clear mount.

Stamp Set: Love & Care
Card Stock: Daffodil Delight, Wild Wasabi, Whisper White
Classic Ink: Tangerine Tango, Daffodil Delight, Wild Wasabi
Accessories: Daffodil Delight Taffeta Ribbon, Snail Adhesive

Click here to shop online 24/7
Have a wonderful day!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is beautiful. I love the color combo!

Hugs, M