Saturday, April 9, 2011

FYI - Spring is Blossoming


Hello Friends,

This months promotion *Spring is Blossoming* enables you to purchase a Stamp Set (Four Frames) and Designer Series Paper (Paisley Petals) with a $20 purchase.
The stamp set coordinates perfectly with the Decorative Label Punch.

I used a stamp set that I haven't used in a long time! "FYI" - It is full of wonderfully cute sentiments for the inside of your card.  The one I will never need to use personally is "I'm expecting" ;)
For this card, I used the notecards (cards that are cut and scored, ready to go). I added a strip of DSP and then the sentiment finished off with some Early Espresso 5/8" Grosgrain Ribbon.

This is the inside of the card -
I then made up cards using a piece of all the paper in the pack.  The card shown a the top shows a 'step up' from these cards.  This is a perfect way to create note cards in a hurry or for simplicity.

The FYI stamp set offers nearly a dozen phrases you can use whenever you want to create a card that sends a certain message. Birthday wishes, words of encouragement, and thoughts of friendship--it's all here
#114365

Check out more details of this promotion by clicking here.


Click here to shop online 24/7

Have a wonderful day!

No comments: