Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Guest Stamper - Brandy Cox

Hello Friends,
I have mentioned many times how I am so grateful to Stampin' Up! for all the friends it has brought into my life.  Take Brandy for instance.  I met Brandy last year at our annual Convention.  She is so cute, so kind, so well mannered, softly spoken, absolutely fabulous kinda gal.  You know the kind of person you meet and instantly you LOVE them. 

Well not only is Brandy all of the above but of course she is very creative too.  Look at this gorgeous card she made.  She used the Fabulous Florets from the upcoming Summer Mini Catalog. Way to go Brandy!

If you are interested in joining our Stamp to the MAX team, please contact me for more details.  I would love to have you join us and make the best friends ever.

Click here to shop online 24/7
Have a wonderful day!

No comments: