Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Utah Divas International Color Challenge #19

Hello Friends,

One of my customers asked me to create a simple card that she could make 'plenty of' for when she wanted her friends, neighbors family etc know she was thinking of them. 

She recently had a workshop and earned the "Slice of Life" stamp set as part of her hostess benefits and wanted to use the vase of flowers image.
I let her know that we could use whatever colors she liked but I had to use 'these' colors for our Utah Divas International Color Challenge. 

Here are the colors for this week ~


I would love you to invite your family and friends to a "Chicks and Chocolate" night.  You provide the chicks and I provide the chocolates and fun stampin' projects.  E-mail me at maxstamps@yahoo.com or call me - 801 897-0429 for more details. 

Click here to shop online 24/7
To see the Clearance Rack - Click here

Have a wonderful day!


No comments: