Thursday, January 13, 2011

Goodies at Leadership

Hello Friends,

WOW! WOW! and WOW!!!!!
Today has been a fabulous day.  I learned so much here at our Leadership Conference.  Cannot wait to hear and learn more tomorrow!

Look at this cute ensemble.  At every Leadership, we are given a bag.  This one is my favorite :) (Imagine 1000 people walking around with the same bag !! !:)

The wallet was for sale in Memento Mall.  (A place where we as Demonstrators can purchase lots of awesome things!)  The 'planner' along with a beautiful bookmark is this years SAM gift.  Oh good grief, I can hardly control myself.  LOVE them all.  And you all know I just NEEDED another purse !!! :)


If you are wanting to join me for next year's Leadership, I would love you to.  Call or e-mail if you would love to be involved with this wonderful company.  Sale-A-Bration is fast approaching and if you would like me to show you and your friends some amazing, products, projects and samples, please let me know.

Click here to shop online 24/7

Have a wonderful day!

No comments: