Monday, January 24, 2011

Guest Stamper - Pam Estes

Hello Friends,

 SALE-A-BRATION begins.  It is the most anticipated promotion of the Stampin' Up! year.  Spend $50, choose a treat from our selection of fun goodies.
This card was made by one of my team members, Pam Estes. 
At our shoebox swap earlier this month, we all made a card and brought supplies so each person could make each others card. 

Click here to read more about our team event.

Didn't Pam do a wonderful job with her card?  I hope Pam knows how happy I am that she is part of our team. I often say this but apart from the fact we are selling THE best products, the friendships we form is the icing on the cake.  Make that a cupcake - you can eat more :)

Do you have a Sale-A-Bration brochure?  If not, please let me know (maxstamps@yahoo.com) and I will get one in the mail to you right away. I would love to show you and your friends all the fun stuff.  Call or e-mail me for a Chicks and Chocolate night :) For any of my guy readers we could have a Buds and Beer night - ROOT beer of course :)

Which is your favorite Sale-A-Bration Stamp Set? Please leave a comment! All because of this card "BLISS" stamp set is a MUST for me.

Click here to shop online 24/7
Have a wonderful day! 

No comments: