Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Team Meeting Business Tip

Hello Friends,

I have said this many times but the BEST thing about Stampin' Up! is all the friendships I have made.  Many of my customers have become very good friends as well as my team members.
Last night, my downline and I met with my upline and sidelines and had a fabulous 'get together.'

I had volunteered to share a business tip with the team.  I gave everyone there one of these cards.

I explained how easy it was to make this card.  Anyone, creative or not could make this card.  Very simple and very quick.
Melon Mambo happens to be one of my very favorite colors.  SO HAPPY it is being carried over to our new catalog. If you haven't ordered yours yet, click here.
The Big Shot has been such a life saver for me.  It saves so much time and you can create so many wonderful things with this 'best stampin' friend of mine'.  Be sure to come back tomorrow to see what my upline, Sheila did for everyone at last night's meeting.
The Whisper White layer on this card has added dimension, thanks to the Big Shot and the Polka Dot Embossing Folder. 
With one strip of Melon Mambo for color - I used punches for the rest of the card.  The sentiment is from the stamp set - Trendy Trees.
The flowers are from the "Punched Posies" stamp set which is a Level 2 hostess set.  Book your workshop today in order to earn this.

Stamp Sets: Punched Posies, Trendy Trees
Card Stock: Melon Mambo, Whisper White
Ink: Basic Black, Melon Mambo, Pretty in Pink
Accessories: Punches - Fancy Flower, Scallop Circle, Five petal, Large Oval, Modern Label

Contact me for more information about my card classes.  Held on a monthly basis.  Out of state or unable to make classes, no problem!  Card Kits or ready made cards available for purchase.


Have a wonderful day!

No comments: