Monday, June 21, 2010

Scrapbooking Page - DAD

Hello Friends,

Our Father's day class was so fun.  I love to make new friends and it was great to have some new people join us.  While everyone was busy making their brag books, I made this scrapbook page.


I cut out the DAD letters using the Big Shot and the Serif Essentials Alphabet die. I punched out the stars and added some ribbon. The rest - stickers and Card Stock from the Simply Scrappin' Kit.  All ready to add pictures and journaling.

Be sure to sign up for my Scrapbooking Club beginning July if you haven't already.  Kits in the mail are available if you are unable to attend.


Have a wonderful day!

1 comment:

Jeannette Siciliani said...

Awwww, I love this layout. I have some great photos of our Father's Day, so I'm going to have to case this. {Hugs, Max}