Friday, June 4, 2010

Gift for Dad - Kit in the Mail


Hello Friends,

Everytime I make something with a Father/Dad theme, it takes me twice as long to create it now that my Dad has passed away.  Either the tears start streaming down my face and I can't see :) or I just think about all the happy memories and then my mind wanders and minutes later I remember I am creating something.
I made this project a while back and plan on adding some pictures of my Dad along with some journaling.

Stamp Set: Extreme Elements
Card Stock: Sage Shadow, Basic Gray, Basic Black, Very Vanilla
Designer Series Paper: Nouveau Chic
Ink: Sage Shadow
Accessories: Tab Punch, Circle Punches, Heart Punch, Snail Adhesive, Big Shot, Serif Essentials Die

Looking for a Father's Day Gift?  Maybe you need something for that man in your life.  Contact me to order a Kit in the Mail.





Have a wonderful day!

No comments: