Saturday, February 27, 2010

Utah Divas International - Saturday Sketch Challenge

Hello Friends,

Happy Saturday to you! Every Saturday morning, I love to check out what my fellow Diva Stampers have created for our UDI Sketch Challenge.  No doubt you will have visited Lorie's blog and WOW doesn't she have great ideas.

This was the sketch we were given for this week.



Now as I planned to be out of town this weekend, I KNEW I had to create something fast and have it ready to go.  So I created this card using Stampin' Up!'s fabulous new software - MY DIGITAL STUDIO.


This card literally took 5 minutes to create.  I started with 'Soft Suede' Card Stock as my base and then layered it with 'Very Vanilla'.  I added Brocade in Soft Suede and then added the same stamp using Pretty in Pink.  Using this stamp meant I didn't need to use any ribbon on my card.

I used a Punch and color filled it with Pretty in Pink and added the 'Always' stamp. I then finished the card by adding the 'Together Forever' sentiment stamp.
Very quick, very simple and very cute.



Have a fabulous weekend :)

6 comments:

carolm said...

pretty in pink and brown max. love the set you used. xox

Elizabeth said...

Great card with MDS, Max. I hope you're having a great weekend!

Hugs!

Anonymous said...

Very nice! I like the two colors of flourishes - can't wait to try that irl.

Lorie said...

That's a really eye catching card Max! Love it!

RuthieB said...

This is great! I so love Pink and Brown together and this is perfect!

Jeannette Siciliani said...

Wow! Love this card..and the Flourishes! Beautiful!!