Monday, February 22, 2010

Meet Shelli Gardner - CEO and Co-Founder of Stampin' Up!

Happy Monday Friends!


Stampin' Up! Building - Where I work :)

The Friday before Valentine's Day, Shelli gave a 'hug and a kiss' (chocolate) to every employee in the entire building.  If they weren't at their desk, they would have had a nice suprise when they got into work on Monday.  I was at my desk when Shelli came by and I asked if I could have my picture taken with her.  That is one of the perks of the job - I don't have to wait in line at Convention :)  Shelli is always so gracious and obviously obliged.  I don't know anyone more photogenic than she is.  EVERY single picture I have seen of her, she always looks so wonderful.  I don't just mean with what she is wearing (and she has some beautiful clothes and accessories) but there is never a bad picture......she always looks so great.

Here is the picture :

(Photographer: Mindy Couch)

I asked Mindy to take a picture of Shelli and I and gave her my camera. (Hey a scrapbooker never leaves home without it) HOWEVER, what I did leave at home was my memory card! UGH!  I am always taking pictures and uploading them and realized my card was in my netbook at home.  Mindy came to the rescue.  She had her camera in her purse :) Thanks Mindy!  You saved me waiting in the line at Convention. He! He!

To learn more about Shelli, you can follow her blog at http://www.soshelli.com/ Check out her new banner. You will see here what I mean about 'photogenic' :)  The banner was made using MY DIGITAL STUDIO.  Click here for more information about this wonderful software.

Stampin' Up! has been such a blessing in my life.  I have met the most wonderful people and have made lifelong friends with many of them.  Thank you Shelli for believing in Stampin' Up! and yourself.  You have done so much good for so many people and not only am I happy to be a Demonstrator, I am happy to be an employee where I get to see you on so many occasions!

Click here to read how Stampin' Up! evolved.

To shop online 24/7 click here.

Have a wonderful day!

1 comment:

Mary Fish said...

Thanks for sharing the photo. Shelli and you both look amazing!! I agree about SU and Shelli . . . never thought I could find so much contentment and still be "working".

Hugs, M