Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Projects for March Hostess Club


Hello Friends,

Do you belong to my Hostess Club?  If so, here are the cute projects you will be making at our club in March. 


Both boxes will hold small cards and/or candy.

Details

When:   Tuesday March 16th
Where:  My House

Time:    7:30pm
Cost:    FREE with a minimum $15 order (Members of Hostess Club)
           $5 if you are not a member of the club and don't place an order.

If you are not a member of my Hostess Club but would like more information, please e-mail me at maxstamps@yahoo.com

Kit in the mail option: FREE with a $25 order otherwise $5. 

Class Option: Invite a minimum of 6 people over to your house, or mine to make these cute projects and you make yours for FREE.

Contact me for more information at maxstamps@yahoo.com

Click here to shop online 24/7

Have a wonderful day!

No comments: