Saturday, April 24, 2010

Utah Divas International - Saturday Sketch Challenge

Hello Friends,

Happy Saturday to you!  Here is the challenge for this week.

I am on my way to Puerto Rico at the moment, ready to board the luxurious cruise ship to the Southern Caribbean. What an adventure. 
Edie Bunting, one of my downline who happens to be a fabulous friend sent me a card a while back and I loved it so much, I made multiple cards and changed the sentiment for various occasions.  (Although it does not exactly match todays sketch, I wanted to post it today)

LOVE Melon Mambo
 

I hope I won't need to give this card to myself on the trip :) I have never been on a cruise before and I so hope I don't get seasick.


Have a wonderful weekend!

2 comments:

RuthieB said...

What a sweet and cheery get well card! I love the clip with the ribbon!

Mary Fish said...

Love the simple and sweet card. I'm at the Miami Airport and can't wait to see you on the ship later today! Hugs, M