Monday, April 19, 2010

~It's the Caribbean Countdown~

Hello Friends,

This past weekend I had so much fun shopping for our upcoming cruise. I earned the trip back in April of last year and it has been such a long time in coming and now here we are :) This picture was taken when I earned the Incentive Trip to the Southern Caribbean.

Beth Hatt was my SAM when I earned the trip and we sat next to each other.  Beth is now working for another company and is really enjoying it.  (If she used to be your SAM, know that she misses you!  She told me the other night when we went to Natalie's for our Cafe Rio supper :) 

The SAMS decorated my desk and they put a piece of Basic Black card stock over the 'BIRTH' so the banner read Happy Day.  Nate Swan, who used to be a SAM had fun adding skulls and crossbones to the card stock :)

I am so excited for our cruise and so happy my Mom left England when she did or she may not have been able to make it due to the volcano in Iceland.


Have a wonderful day!


1 comment:

France Martin said...

I'm counting down with you... Hope to see there my Friend!