Saturday, April 17, 2010

Utah Divas International - Saturday Sketch Challenge

Happy Saturday Friends,

Time for another Sketch Challenge.  Here is the challenge for this week.

When I first looked at this sketch, the Vintage Vogue Stamp Set instantly came to mind. I thought I couldn't possibly use it again, even though I was tempted ;)
Lance's (my husband) best friend is getting married in June and I am thrilled that his wife to be is the sweetest person.  We have a lot in common, shopping being #1 :)  I realized I don't have any wedding cards in my 'stash' and so decided to go with a 'wedding' theme for this challenge.

Here is what I came up with

Stamp Set: Blissful Bride
Card Stock: Bride Speciality Designer Paper, Groom Speciality Designer Paper, Whisper White
Ink: Black Stazon
Accessories: White Satin Ribbon, Black Satin Ribbon, 2 way glue pen, Dazzlin' Diamonds, Stampin' Dimensionals

Here is the middle of the card


The Bride and Groom Speciality Designer Series Paper featured in this card (Bridesmaid not featured) are so elegant. This is what the back of the card looks like.


"Wedding Card Class" will be offered very soon.  Kits in the mail will be available.


Have a great day!

9 comments:

Leonie Schroder said...

ohhh so elegant Max ... just stunning

Elizabeth said...

What a simple, elegant card, Max. Just perfect.

Hugs!

Lorie said...

That is just lovely Max!

Jeannette Siciliani said...

Oh that dress! What a beautiful card you made, so elegant is right. Love it!!

RuthieB said...

Really elegant! I know the Bride-to=be will just love it!

Mary Fish said...

exquisite. i knew i would be seeing that stamp set from you. hugs, m

Unknown said...

What a great wedding card!! I just love this stamp set and it should be arriving shortly!! Can't wait to see you my friend in just a couple of days!!

carolm said...

very elegant. this set is growing on me, especially the dress. i love how it flows. great use of the dsp. xoxo

Kimberley said...

Just a wonderfully gorgeous card!