Friday, April 16, 2010

Utah Divas International - Inspiration Challenge

Hello Friends,

Every Saturday I post my Sketch Challenge to my blog.  I love taking part in this.  On Thursday, a number of my friends from Utah Divas International take part in an Inspiration Challenge. I often look at the beautiful pictures that Maria gives to the Divas and I think "Now what would I create after looking at that?"  One of these days I may surprise you.....and myself.

Here are the cards that my friends came up with from looking at this picture.

Maria Williams created this card.  How cute is this?  I love how she used the Lattice Die Cut to create beautiful dimension. Can you say "Perfectly tied Ribbon :) A perfect card for the birth of a baby girl.  Simply switch the colors for a baby boy :)

This card was created by Carol Marbach.  Carol gives us our Saturday Sketch Challenges and not only creates for Saturdays but is part of the Inspiration Challenge too. Look how cute this ribbon is. Fabulous job.

This card was created by Katy Zamer.  This set "Elements of Style" will be available on May 1. If you have not received your Summer Mini Catalog yet, please let me know so I can get one in the mail to you. Look at the fine detail on this card.  Very elegant.

This card was created by Robin Merriman.  Love the style of card used here - Scallop Square Die/Big Shot.  Love the Designer Series Paper. Another perfectly tied bow.  So very cute :)
If you are interested in creating a card/project using this challenge, please be sure to link your blog to this post and share your creativity with us.

Have a wonderful day!

No comments: