Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Color Renovation


Hello Friends,

I am soooooo excited.  Stampin' Up! has just announced a 'Color Renovation'.  I am all about color.  I love it.  My husband likes white walls - I hate white walls.  We recently had a good friend paint our family room and kitchen.  It was called Cherry Cobbler and as of July 1st, that will be one of our colors :)

Another exciting thing is the return of some of our previous 'In Colors'. Holy Hannah, this is great news for me. You may recognize some of these names.

~ Tangerine Tango
~ Pacific Point
~ Pink Piroutte
~ Baja Breeze
~ Wild Wasabi
~ River Rock
~ Riding Hood Red

These colors are new

~ Daffodil Delight
~ Marina Mist
~ Cajun Craze
~ Cherry Cobbler
~ Early Espresso

3 of this years In Colors will be staying

~ Melon Mambo
~ Rich Razzleberry
~ Soft Suede

5 new In Colors coming in July

~ Blushing Bride
~ Concord Crush
~ Peach Parfait
~ Pear Pizzaz
~ Poppy Parade


You will want to stock up on the colors that are retiring.  Contact me for a list of the ones that are going away.

Samples of the colors coming your way :)
 

Have a great day!

4 comments:

Debbie Reeder said...

Wow Maxine...where did you get the names of the new in-colors for 2010-11. I must have missed that somewhere.

Maxine Conrad said...

Hi Debbie, The names were posted in the Webinar. The colors were not shown, however. I am so excited :)

Mary Fish said...

Family room and kitchen in Cherry Cobbler . . . you are just as cool as I thought :) Hugs, M (Your fellow comrade in color)

Maxine Conrad said...

Well thank you my dear friend, Mary :)