Saturday, April 3, 2010

Utah Divas International - Saturday Sketch Challenge

Hello Friends,

Here is the challenge we were given for this week. 

I love creating projects with the 'Vintage Vogue' stamp set.  I decided to use this stamp set for the challenge.

Here is what I came up with

Stamp Set: Vintage Vogue
Card Stock: Pretty in Pink, Chocolate Chip, Very Vanilla
Sweet Pea Designer Series Paper Pad
Classic Ink: Pretty in Pink, Chocolate Chip
Accessories: Chocolate Chip Taffeta Ribbon, Chocolate Chip Jumbo Brad, Scallop Edge Punch

Vintage Vogue - Clear Mount Stamp 118598 Price: $17.95

If you love vintage clothes, vintage movies, or vintage art, you'll love the Vintage Vogue set! Use it to express love, thanks, or appreciation. Available in both wood-mount and clear-mount. Set Quantity: 8



Happy Easter my friends!

7 comments:

carolm said...

pretty max. love the colors. xox

Tiffany Bauer said...

Oh so pretty Max!! Great job with the sketch too! See ya soon my friend!!

Kellie Paxton said...

Great Job! I love Chocolate Chip and Pink and the Vintage Vogue set is one of my favorites!

Lorie said...

Love it Max...you did a great job!

Mary Fish said...

beautiful interpretation of the sketch. love that big brad! Hugs, M

Leonie said...

ooo nice card Max ... gotta love that vintage vogue set :)

RuthieB said...

Gorgeous, Max!!!!! I love the colors too!