Friday, March 26, 2010

Vellum Butterflies

Hello Friends,

Today I had an opportunity at work to share what I loved most about being a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator.  The products, hands down are fabulous and I love creating with them but above everything for me, is the friendships that I have formed with the most amazing women, and even a few males :) My customers, my downline, my Divas (http://www.utahdivasinternational.blogspot.com/), my friends who I have met due to events such as Leadership, Convention, Regionals etc, through online media etc.  And of course, there are extra special people I work with due to my employment with Stampin' Up! - My SAMee's (the demonstrators I work with), and my co-workers. 

In less than a month I will be going on a Cruise (my first ever) to the Southern Caribbean as I earned the Incentive Trip.  I am so looking forward to seeing my friends.  I was thinking of one of the friends I am excited to see and that is Dawn Griffith.  She and I share a lot in common and I love being around people who are 'Happy'.  Dawn is a very happy person.  Just love her to pieces.

Here is a card that Dawn created. She is a very creative stamper and she named her group the 'Glitter Queens'.  Love it.

Look how cute this is!!!! What an elegant card.  Beautiful job using the vellum with the Big Shot.
Looking forward to seeing you next month Dawn :)

Have a great day!

1 comment:

carolm said...

this card is GORGEOUS!!!! i've been wanting to play with the butterflies and vellum. now i'm definitely going to have to do it.

wow. xoxo