Thursday, March 18, 2010

Join our Team



Hello Friends,

This fabulous card was created by a fellow demonstrator and friend, Robin Merriman.  I wanted to share her creativity with you as this is the best card I have seen with the color "GREEN".  Green was my Dad's favorite color and it really reminded me of him.  Hope you had a great St. Patrick's day :)

I decided to become a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator back in 2004.  Originally, I signed up for the Starter Kit and before I knew it, I was in a fully fledged business.  I love it !  I love the product and love the fact that I have made the most wonderful friends. 

Last year I earned my first incentive trip to Hawaii.  This for me was the trip of a lifetime.  We had so much fun and I loved every minute of it.  In just 6 short weeks, I will go on another incentive trip to the Southern Caribbean.  My Mom, (who will be joining me) and I have never been on a Cruise before and we can barely wait.  Who knew this would happen just by simply signing up for a starter kit?

I would love you to join our team!  We have so much fun and learn so much from each other.  One of our team members, Laura Widdison just recruited her 2nd recruit, Martha from Logan UT.  Here's to a new friendship with Martha :)
Whether you want to join to save 20% or to start a great business, you will be welcome.



Click here for more information on joining the Stampin' Up! Family and our team during Sale-A-Bration *Discounted Starter Kit ends March 31*

Click here to read "My Story"
Click here to shop online 24/7

No comments: