Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Quilt of Treasured Memories

Hello Friends,

Scrapbooking is one of my favorite things to do.  I love to take pictures and add them to fabulously decorated pages or make pages especially for certain pictures. 

When Stampin' Up! brought out the Big Shot, I was ecstatic.  I don't like to cut with scissors as I do not cut very well so the Big Shot was a dream come true. 

Janet Baker who happens to be my 5th upline and very dear friend put the Big Shot to work and made this magnificent.............

Quilt
Isn't this simply adorable?  What an absolute treasured memory!  Family pictures on a quilt using the Big Shot and Dies to cut out fabric/material.

At our Leadership in Phoenix, Janet, and friends, Susan Baker and Jill Olsen had a wonderful display of quilts.  Totally fabulous.




Enjoy your day!


No comments: