Thursday, March 25, 2010

Tulips from Florida

Hello Friends,

For those of you who follow our Utah Divas International blog (http://www.utahdivasinternational.blogspot.com/) I apologize for this being a repeat post but I just HAD to share. 

Elizabeth Harris who happens to be my friend and a part of my Stamp to the MAX team, created this most fabulous card. What an incredibly creative idea.  Fabulous job Elizabeth.

Here is what Elizabeth wrote:

I have seen these tulips made with the XL Bird punch all over and decided to make one for myself.

I just love it! It's so bright and cheerful! The stem and leaves are from the tulip stamp in the Garden Whimsy set. The flower petals are 3 wings from the bird punch, and they're sponged with the matching ink. There is a piece of Whisper White on top of the card base that has been embossed with the Perfect Polka Dots embossing folder. Garden Green background layers really pop. The sentiment is from Teeny Tiny Wishes and is punched with the Word Window punch and layered on a Modern Label punch. Whisper White taffeta is the finishing touch.
Supplies: Stamps- Garden Whimsy, Teeny Tiny Wishes. Ink- Garden Green, Summer Sun, Pink Passion, Tempting Turquoise. Paper- Whisper White, Garden Green. Accessories- Big Shot, Perfect Polka Dots embossing folder, XL Bird punch, Word Window punch, Modern Label punch, Whisper White taffeta.


To shop online 24/7 click here.
Join my Stamp to the MAX team by clicking here.  The password is: stamptothemax

Have a wonderful day!

No comments: